Public cloud comparison
Kariera / Multicloud
Hi, we are so glad you visited us. We are Oktawave - the largest Polish public cloud belonging to the K2 Group. We provide multicloud solutions based on our own cloud and global suppliers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform. We provide full support in the migration and management of cloud infrastructure.
We are a harmonious team of enthusiasts of new technologies. We give the fun of working in a startup and the stability of a large company. We take care of a nice atmosphere. We share our knowledge, ask if we don't know the answer and appreciate our work.
Now it's time for the specifics:
We are looking for a person who is passionate about the automation of application delivery processes, cloud services and container solutions. We will enable you to develop both in terms of our own infrastructure and the largest suppliers - AWS, GCP, Azure.
You will work in a team which deals with design, launch and optimization of environments in various clouds. You'll meet system engineers (Linux / Windows), DevOps engineers, cloud architects and PM. You will carry out cloud migration projects relatively often.
- design and deployment of the CI/CD process for our customers
- launch of cloud environments in GCP/Azure/AWS with focus on container services
- development of the Managed Kubernetes Service launched for our customers
- monitoring and log aggregation systems for the environments.
You are the right person for this job if:
- you have experience proved by production projects of different kind and scales
- you prepare scripts and launch infrastructure in public clouds and on-premise environments in an automated way
- you understand the operation principles of containerization and frameworks, i.e. Docker and Kubernetes
- you use Python, Go or Bash in your daily work.
- you use the widely available DevOps platforms and tools
We will be glad if You:
- have professional level certificates for the Microsoft, Google or Amazon clouds
- have practical experience in projects which include PaaS offered by the biggest cloud providers
- know configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- are familiar with the principles of building high-availability solutions
- can support the sales process by providing the technical input for quotes
- know English on a sufficient level to take part in international projects
- can work on several projects simultaneously
- remote work on selected days (regardless of the pandemic)
- development opportunities thanks to trainings, interesting projects and support in obtaining technical certifications
- an ambitious and supportive team willing to share knowledge
- benefits including health care package, English language course, benefit card (Multisport), life insurance, psychological consultations
- green light to implement your ideas
- no dress code - our CEO usually wears a hoodie ;)
Dowolna forma zatrudnienia: UOP/B2B
Wsparcie w zdobywaniu certyfikatów technicznych
Kultura wzajemnego zaufania i feedbacku
Wspierający zespół, który dzieli się wiedzą
Praca hybrydowa i elastyczne godziny
Zielone światło na realizację pomysłów
Ubezpieczenie na życie
Brak dress code