Below you will find a list of documents that describe the rules for the provisioning of services in the Oktawave cloud computing platform. Please read them carefully.
We have made every effort to ensure you that rules and regulations are transparent, but if something is still unclear to you, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and ask about issues bothering you.
- Oktawave website and user account terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of Oktawave services to consumers
- Terms and conditions of Oktawave Services to businesses
- Oktawave standard Service Level Agreement for consumers
- Oktawave standard Service Level Agreement for businesses
- Advertising Services Regulations/Agreement
- Freetier Early Access program regulations for entrepreneurs
- Annex to the "Freetier Early Acces" Regulations for entrepreneurs
ODR Platform informations
According to the European Parliament and the Council Regulation No 524/2013 of 21st May 2013, please find enclosed an electronic link to the ODR platform: ec.europa.eu/odr/.
The ODR platform provides, among others, a set of information on alternative methods of out-of-court dispute resolutions, that may arise between traders and consumers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any further questions.