Public cloud comparison
THE FIRST ISO/IEC-CERTIFIED CLOUD PROVIDER IN POLAND
The ISO/IEC 27001 certificate is the next stage in implementing Oktawave policy towards the improvement of customer data security. It certifies that Oktawave is a reliable service provider.
Security is our advantage
Client confidence is a guarantee of our reputation as a service provider, so we do not compromise on security. We implement our data security policy on several levels:
- well-designed multi-level architecture
- properly secured data center meeting the highest security parameters for a civil facility
- location that determines the legal framework for data processing
- compliance with specialist standards, such as the guidelines of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data and ISO/IEC 27001:20013
Key customer benefits
The certificate confirms that Oktawave applies the best industry-acclaimed practices that guarantee:
- security of data processing
- compliance with data protection requirements at all levels across the company
- minimized risk of data loss or interception
- quick error identification
- cooperation with a service provider aware of importance of information security
- compliance with relevant laws and regulations
The certification process
Joining the ISO/IEC 27001 system is a multi-stage process. A positive result of Oktawave's audit culminated in the award of the Certificate of Information Security Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2013 dated March 7, 2016, number IS 630529, issued by the British Standards Institution.
This is the first in-depth analysis of the management system in a company in terms of compliance with the standard. Its aim is to identify potential gaps requiring improvement.
It involves an audit of all the processes taking place in the company. Its aim is to verify transparency of operations and to streamline all the processes.
It finalizes the company audit. The certification confirms a positive audit result and a proactive attitude of the company towards its customers’ needs.
It assumes further systematic improvement of the processes taking place in the company, reflecting maturity of the organization and its policy towards greater security.